Monday, January 02, 2006

This is the first in hopefully a series of Narnia the Musical. This song is when the witch announces her claim on Edmund it combines Tradition and Matchmaker from Fiddler on the roof
White Witch: Who day and night must punish every treason?
I say that I do, Deep Magic is my reason.
And who has the right as an evil villain
To punish you instead?
All: The White Witch, The White Witch, Tradition!
The White Witch, The White Witch, Tradition!
White Witch: Who must know the way to do the evil rite,
The wicked rite, the needed rite,
Who must take the traitors worthless life
So my prophesied knell won't ring
All: The White Witch, The White Witch, Tradition!
The White Witch, The White Witch, Tradition!
Edmund: First time I ate Turkish delight, Next time I ran away.
I hear they've got it in for me, I hope it's not today
All: The Traitor, The Traitor, Tradition!
The Traitor, The Traitor, Tradition!
Lucy: And who discovered the door in the spare 'oom
And was told imagining was my nome de plume
All: The Lucy, The Lucy, Tradition!
The Lucy, The Lucy, Tradition!
Matchmaker
Aslan: White Witch, White Witch, make your pick
But once you do, get out real quick
White Witch, White Witch, pick me please
And leave the poor child alone.
White Witch, White Witch, I 'll go alone
You cut me up, I'll pick you no bone.
White Witch, White Witch, I'll take the scorn
when my long mane is shorn.
Peter go lead the whole army
Edmund stay behind away from vice
Luce and Sue will then come with me
Until they reach the place of sacrifice
White Witch, White Witch just make the cut
I'll be as peaceful as any mutt
In just one day, are armies will battle
So slaughter me as you would a cattle.

Aslan Oh Aslan, It's so very hard to choose
Boy Edmund, King Lion, the other I lose.
But I'll defeat you, a quick rout, Right? Right.
I just flip a nickel, or maybe I'll cheat.
But the picked one is dead, vultures will eat.
Aslan, I flipped it, your side was on the top
It's perfect, it's great, your head will chop
Think I have mercy, compassion, Yeah, Right.
You thought I wait a small bit, I'm killing you tonight
Your reign will have then ended- ending spring blight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home