Sunday, February 12, 2006

A NYT Song (Click on the title then go to MIDI File to get music with it)

I am the chief editor of the New York Times print edition
I routinely write things bordering libel, treason, and sedition
I know what Bush is doing and I fight him on everyday
Just recently I wrote a story on the secret NSA
So I know everything behind the Senate and House closed doors
What I could tell you about all their secrets you it would surely floor
And I can write on secret documents and they will let me be
Because my speech is free under Constitutional guarantee
Because his speech is free under Constitutional guarantee
Because his speech is free under Constitutional guarantee
Because his speech is free under Constitutional guaranguarantee
Then I can publish columns which are libelous and spurious
My Shield Law defense always will leave my suers so furious
But still in fighting those evil neo-cons and supporting causes Dem
I am the very model of a member of the MSM
But still in fighting those evil neo-cons and supporting causes Dem
I am the very model of a member of the MSM
I know all the legal history United States versus NYT
It means that I can publish even things I should not ever see
I love the movie about those two gay cowboys on Brokeback Mount
I mention it in fawning articles to much for you to count
About the bloggers we attack with horrendous ferocity
But for those Christians we reserve all of our venomosity
But about crazy Moslems we must show great sensitivity
Therefore we only show pictures of a dung-filled Nativity
Therefore they only show pictures of a dung-filled Nativity
Therefore they only show pictures of a dung-filled Nativity
Therefore they only show pictures of a dung-filled Nativitivity
Then our circulation is now falling quickly every day
It seems that people do not care anymore what we have to say
But still in fighting those evil neo-cons and supporting causes Dem
I am the very model of a member of the MSM
But still in fighting those evil neo-cons and supporting causes Dem
I am the very model of a member of the MSM
When I know what is meant by the terms blogging and podcasting
When I start off by talking some sense and stop my bombasting
Then when I realize that my speech can be a dangerous thing
And that all of my great power does responsibility bring
When I can write an article without a gratuitous Bush slam
When I can stop comparing every war we fight to Vietnam
In short when my readers believe what I say more or less
You will say that a better paper has never come off the press
You will say that a better paper has never come off the press
You will say that a better paper has never come off the press
You will say that a better paper has never come off the off the press
My journalistic writing which is lacking in integrity
Has only been brought up to the beginning of the century
But still in fighting those evil neo-cons and supporting causes Dem
I am the very model of a member of the MSM
But still in fighting those evil neo-cons and supporting causes Dem
I am the very model of a member of the MSM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home